Here is Lauren at around 2 months being pregnant.
Now here is Lauren at 4 1/2 months. Sorry the picture is a little blurry and not close up, but I wanted to take a photo and Mark was out of town. You get the idea, the belly is starting to show! Mia hopped in the corner of the picture, she was wondering why I was walking back and forth from the kitchen table. 
4 comments:
You are adorable!!!! I wish I could come see your belly grow in person. I can't wait to find out what you're having!
You look so cute! I love the 2nd trimester, when the belly starts to show and look all cute and hopefully you aren't feeling morning sickness anymore. Thanks for the fun pictures!
You look so cute!
You are too CUTE! CONGRATULATIONS! When do you get to find out if baby is a boy or a girl?
Post a Comment