Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our New Callings

We took this picture last Sunday before church because some big changes were about to happen. Immediatly after Sacrament meeting began I lost my husband for the next few years as he was called as second councelor in the Bishopric and took his place up on the stand. I am grateful that the Hamm's are in our ward and will be helpful with the baby come January. He looked very handsome and somewhat nervous up on the stand. I know that he will do a great job and put his whole heart into his calling. He feels a little young to be a high priest but it had to happen sometime. I also got released from my young women's calling. I was sad about this because I have really loved being in with the YW for the past two years. However, I will now be in nursery until the end of the year which seems like a fun calling.
Also just wanted another update of the belly. It is growing!! How big I really look often varies by the outfit I am wearing. The quality of pictures is not great but we were in a hurry so they will have to do.

3 comments:

JDS said...

Lauren you look so super cute! I love that dress!

Sue said...

I hated how some days I'd look huge while others not based on the outfit. hehehe

Lindsay said...

Such cute pictures! I'm excited for Mark- he'll do great. And YOU! I can't believe they put you in nursery! Your mother-in-law told me that yesterday. I'm glad to hear its just until the end of the year though. You two are going to be so busy!