We've made it to mile marker 1 in the Hamm household. It amazes me that it has already come and gone. Hunter had a nice birthday at home on Friday. I did take him swimming at the YMCA. It was supposed to be a fun treat but he didn't really enjoy it. I think that the water was a little on the cool side for his liking but he did enjoy the nice warm shower I gave him afterwards.
Opening a card from the Ferguson Family. Sean colored a beautiful picture on the inside!
Showing off his molar that came in out of nowhere.
Hunter is crawling, dancing to music, cruising around all the furniture(or your legs), walking with his firetruck as a guide, climbing on boxes, and standing for about 10-30 seconds unassisted at a time. He still LOVES to eat and loves milk and is very vocal. He explores the house and chases the cat. He tries to lay on her, pull her hair, poke her eyes, etc. Luckily Mia is very calm and runs away when she's had enough.
He gets very excited and animated.
But also knows how to pout. I think this is really how he felt about me taking his picture.
Actually, this was picture number one of the photo shoot and I was able to get some great ones after so I think he was just putting on a show for the camera.
Thanks Aunt Megan for passing on the birthday onsies for the big day(s).
Reading his favorite book " Row, Row, Row your Boat."
He pushes this button at least 20 times a day to hear the song and dance along.
I made him some simple cupcakes for after dinner. He devoured his starting with sticking the icing to his face and breathing only through his nose for about a minute.
Then he proceeded to use his thumb as a fork to pick up the rest of the pieces. The cupcake mustache was complimentary.
I love Birthday Cake!
Never getting cake or a cupcake of his own before this, he was ecstatic to say the least.
Happy Birthday Hunter, we look forward to many more fun years of making wishes.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hunter! You have grown so much, which especially shows with your new molar and all the handsome hair you're getting! Wish we were there to give you bday hugs.
Happy birthday, Hunter! I can't believe it's been a year! Holy smokes!
Post a Comment