Saturday, January 15, 2011

Does this look like any 11 month old you know?

Look Mom, I can eat pasta all by myself!


I have been saving up pictures over the past month of SOME of the fun things that Hunter has found to play with.
On the rare occasion that I forgot to close the bathroom door completely...this is what happened.
Notice the empty roll and the huge grin!  When the bathroom door is left open you often hear very fast patters of crawling legs trying to get to the fun before he gets pulled out.
A daily occurrence, emptying out his drawers.  I know I am not the only one out there that gets to watch (and clean up) the daily emptying of numerous drawers.
Mark left me a shake on the bedside table before going to work. I tried it and it was great but I didn't get to finish it before I fell back asleep.  When Hunter woke up I put him in the hallway while I went to make him a bottle.  It was quiet, I should have known something was up, and this is what I found.
At least he tried to clean it up with the Kleenex he found in the drawer.
It was all over him (pictured below) and we had to change his clothes 5 minutes after I dressed him.  This is why I usually leave him in his sleeper until after nap #1.
One of his favorites is the onions.  He loves peeling them, throwing them, and occasionally trying a bite.  He does the same with potatoes. They have since found a new home in the kitchen because sweeping up onion peel several times a day got old real fast. 
But once again, this is where the fun is!
Trying whip cream for the first time after I whipped it up for Cajun Delight.  He liked it to say the least.
Pulling out ALL of the tissues in mom's side table.  

SUCCESS!  What a look of determination.

6 comments:

Emily V. said...

OH my goodness! Hunter is growing up so fast! He is so cute too! It certainly looks like he is having the time of his life with whatever he gets his hands on!

It is great so see how well things are going for you guys, happy belated new years!

Sam and Carmin said...

Oh wow, you have your hands full. Brace yourself--the troublemaking seems to escalate until they turn 18 months. I'm glad you get to see it all first hand. He looks like a bundle of fun.

Michelle S.J. said...

He's crazy. He fits in with our family perfectly. Love, Zach

Hunter you have a great friend named Graham and you will be trouble buddies. You boys will be into trouble as fast as you can before a grown up catches you. You probably be chasing the cat and the cat might be scared and will jump in the sky to get away from you guys. Love, Ethan

Ryanne said...

I love the comments from Zach and E. I think between G., H., and J., we'll have our hands full at Disney!

Lindsay said...

Haha, hilarious! What a little trouble maker! Love the pictures.

Ben or Sarah said...

Love the post. Elizabeth isn't that bad yet, but I am more nervous not after seeing you humerus post. Looks like lots of fun and lots of work.