Winter is upon us in AK and I set out to find Hunter a snowsuit. Since I know he will be walking soon I thought I would want a "big kid" suit with pants and a jacket. I found two on sale that I liked and brought them home to have Mark help me try them on Hunter.
They were o' so cute but not functional.
He couldn't crawl, or move for that matter, and this was very frustrating to our little guy.
This one was the same problem, and despite being a 12-18 month suit was already tight in places with no room for warm clothes underneath.
Then I found this one piece puffy suit for a great deal. It is still not ideal, I am not sure that any snowsuit at this age will allow much movement, but it will serve its purpose. The brown hat is a little much for the whole suit experience but he takes it like a champ. We recently used the suit to hike into a cabin and skate on a lake and he stayed warm. All except those plump cheeks but there's not much we can do about those, maybe kiss them all the time to keep them warm. How can you not!
1 comment:
That's so funny! I went through the same ordeal exactly. I wanted a snowsuit, one piece, and it was impossible to find one. Especially without the feeties, so that Jocelyn could walk around in her boots. I finally triumphed, but I don't think Jocie's would be warm enough for Hunter's outdoor play. He looks very cute in the final choice though.
Post a Comment