A new meaning for the song "Santa Baby." Aunt Megan gave Hunter this Santa suit and we decided to use it for the ward Christmas party.
He was a hit and oh so cute!We're doing well and enjoying getting ready for the holidays. Mark has been out of town a lot and it is nice to have him home. He got to come home a day early and therefore we got to have him at the Christmas party.
Grandma and Grandpa Hamm were in charge of the food and it was fabulous! I cooked my very first turkey and it turned it out pretty good. I was nervous but it wasn't bad like I thought it would be.
Santa Baby needs a break for some milk after all those cookies and turkey.
We couldn't get Grandma for a picture because she was so hard at work but we grabbed Grandpa for a picture right before we went home.
1 comment:
So cute! Glad that Mark is home for the fun.
Post a Comment