Around Thanksgiving Hunter and I decided to decorate for Christmas. I was working on the tree and turned around to find this.
He was proud of himself for unrolling this HUGE bolt of ribbon. What could be more fun?
He loves the Jingle Bells. I tried to put them up on the shelf and he got mad at me because he wants to shake em'.
Then I found a Christmas bowl, plate, cup, and utensil set that I had bought on clearance last year. He LOVED it. Not a big surprise because if it remotely reminds him of food he gets excited.
Who needs toys?
Our baby isn't much of a baby anymore!
And then after all that hard work of decorating. It is time for a bottle!
We are happily surprised that Hunter has left the tree alone. I put two ornaments on the very bottom for him and he pulls those off daily but other than that he just likes to look from afar. We are so excited for Christmas- as you can see no presents are under the tree, those would not be so lucky as to avoid being ripped apart. So, they will wait for the big day.
1 comment:
Where are you keeping your presents at? Mine are in the closet, and the dresser, and the armoir . . . I'm afraid some will get lost. Very cute pictures. Hunter is getting so big!
Post a Comment