We found a great Pumpkin Patch in Las Vegas and decided to have a little photo shoot. This is about the only picture we got of both looking at the camera. This was before they both discovered there were so many fun things to touch (or eat of coarse) and look at all around them.
Here's farmer Hunter.
Sean working at moving the pumpkins.
Aunt Megan had this cute shirt for Hunter. Perfect for a pumpkin patch.
" Daddy's little monster" He is beginning to live up to this name!
Once we got the wheelbarrow that is all Sean wanted to do. He tried so hard to push it around and got really frustrated until we helped him.
Good way to haul them around, the pumpkins I mean.
His serious face.
Sean ready to move but Mom wants one more picture.
Now these pumpkins are more his size. Sean thought they were balls for throwing and hit me hard in the head. I was on the ground to take a picture and he thought I was the perfect target.
And Hunter was DONE!
They really did have a great time wandering around the patch and playing with the wood chips and pumpkins. What they'd both had enough of was the 100's of pictures we were taking of them. Oh well, we got a few cute ones. We were probably the only people there for an hour that didn't buy a single thing (there was food, rides, and a petting zoo). Meg was going to buy some pumpkins but the size she needed was about $15 and she needed 5 of them. We went to Walmart afterwards and they were $3.99 a piece for the same size, glad we waited!












1 comment:
Such good pictures! I think its so funny Sean hit you in the head with one, sorry, I'm sure it hurt :)
Post a Comment