Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Little Family Time

The best thing about our trip was the family time we got to spend together.

Between work, church, and hunting trips the family time is sometimes hard to come by.

 It was sure a treat to have no commitments at night for a week so we could just spend that time together.
 About an hour before we left for the airport we buckled down and took some family pictures.  My sister Megan does such a good job at making Hunter smile so it was great to have her there to take the pictures, plus she does a good job taking the photos.

I love being this little guys mom.
 He sure loves his dad. 

And nobody can get him laughing like Dad.
 A little break for some cuddles.


Thanks Megan, Scott, and Sean for letting us come visit.   We miss you!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

You guys have a beautiful family! I really enjoy reading your blog - even though I almost never comment. :)

Lindsay said...

Really cute family pictures! Love it! I enjoyed reading about your trip too- sounds like you had a blast!

Becki Anderson said...

Haha! I found you. Very cute pictures. Wonderful blog.