Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2 months Old and and already a month behind on posts.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: 2 Months
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free digital scrapbooking design

Since the last time I posted life has gotten even crazier, hence the lack of posts. 3 Days after I returned from my 3 week trip to the lower 48 I went back to work. It has been good but I do miss being home with Hunter. He continues to be a great baby. He is smily and talks all the time. He loves to kick his legs and suck on his hands to keep himself occupied. He is still learning how to sleep longer than 3 hours at night but it gives me and baby lots of cuddle time.

As you will or have seen in the pictures above Hunter and I visited Mark in Homer for a weekend. Mark had a two week job there so we decided a mini-vacation was in order. It was a blast as we went for a nice drive, went swimming, ate at Fat Olives, watched confrence, walked on the beach, and checked out the boats at the docks. We just loved introducing Hunter to one of our favorite places in all of Alaska, Homer, and are glad he gets to go on adventures with us.

Don't blink because in the next post Hunter is already 3 months old and getting even bigger and cuter!

2 comments:

Sue said...

He's getting so big and even cuter! I can't wait for Benson and I to meet him!

Ben or Sarah said...

I guess I haven't been keeping up with your blog, but I LOVE the pictures. SO SO adorable and what fun!