Monday, March 22, 2010

Trying to Capture a 9 Month Old

While in Las Vegas my sister Megan wanted to have a photo shoot with Hunter (2 months) and her 9 month old cutie Sean. Well out of about 100 pictures we were able to get about 3 good shots, the rest are pretty comical though. We will start with a sweet shot. It is amazing how much they grow in such a short period of time. Grandma's hand is holding down the squirmy one :)

Here's a little bit of thigh grabbing.

And now for some kisses. A little scary with his three teeth.



"Let me check out if you have any teeth Hunter"




Hunter was sad because Sean stopped giving him so much attention.



And the final shot... we love it! It captures their stages just perfectly. I love these little boys and I hope they will be great friends in the future. They'll learn how to fish from their dads and be trout bums together in Alaska.


We were exhausted and even sweaty after taking these pictures. It was a lot more work than we planned but worth all the fun memories.

1 comment:

Ryanne said...

I love them! I see the family resemblance and its amazing how much they grow in such a short time.