You know spring is coming in Alaska when the sun is shining and you can actually feel its warmth. We took advantage of one such day this week and went for a walk. All bundled up, Hunter was ready to go.

He enjoyed looking at Dad for a while.

Then we ran into a moose. A bear and a moose in the same photo, pretty rare. We decided to turn around a find another route down.

It was my first day back at work since having Hunter. It went really well but I was sad to leave him for so long. He is in great hands during the day, with our friend Elena, so I don't worry and count down the days till summer break.
Anyways... It was nice to get out in the sun after being at work.

Hunter decided to take a nap. I love the bear ears. ( Thanks Lizanne!)

Down to the ocean. The ice was moving out in big chunks, another sign that spring is on the way!

We did not harm this birch tree by carving a heart, but someone sure took a long time making this so it was worth a picture.

Kisses from Dad.

We love daylight savings in Alaska!
2 comments:
Very cute family pictures! I'm glad you got to enjoy the sunshine together. It must have been super tough today for both you and Hunter, but he is such a good little baby I'm sure he did great.
Oh, I love it when they study faces so intently. It's one of his first expressions of love in return for all that good care you and Mark are giving him!
Post a Comment