Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hunter 3 months

Here are a few updated pictures of our little guy. He is doing really well and growing big. We have survived 5 weeks of work and have only 5 weeks left to go! I believe it now when everyone says " Don't blink" because it's already happening, he's growing up.




3 months old today and shocked by the 8 inches of April snow.
This is Hunter looking at his new cousin Elizabeth on the computer. She was born 4/13/2010. He was mesmerized!


He got it and held on strong.


This is what happens while Mom gets dressed for work.
Extreme relaxation. I just love it when he sticks his but out to stretch.
I love how the face chub just folds he is so relaxed.




Happy boy in his brand new bed we got this weekend.
This is his seriuos face and what we see most of the time. Although, he is starting to react to us much more with smiles and giggles!
How can you resist these big eyes? and those perfectly round cheeks....

This was Hunter meeting all his stuffed animals that everyone gave him. He sat in the chair with them while we put his crib together. He seemed to enjoy it.

4 comments:

Ben or Sarah said...

I love the pictures! and thanks for the tribute to Elizabeth. I'm writing this one handed because I just can't stop snuggling her.

Michelle S.J. said...

I can't WAIT to get my hands and that little guy. Just 2.5 months and we'll be home!!!

Lindsay said...

I love all these pictures- he is so cute! I LOVE the face chub- that's too adorable. So fun to watch him and Reine and Riley yesterday at church!

Ryanne said...

Thanks for the updates! He is cuter and cuter. I miss him! His serious face reminds me of Sean.