Good thing he came early, so you didn't have to deliver him any bigger. Congrats! Mark looks like a natural. Can't wait to see more pics! And we'll call you in a bit to see about coming over to meet him. But first, we'll let you recover for a couple of weeks.
YES!! Congratulations- he's beautiful! I can't wait to meet him- hopefully tonight! I hope you guys can get some rest and that all the recovering goes well.
14 comments:
Congratulations!
Congratulations, guys! We're excited to meet him!
YAY!!!!! Congrats! He's adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures later.
congratulations! He's so handsome. Can't wait to see more pics.
What a handsome boy. Hope you have fun with him.
Good thing he came early, so you didn't have to deliver him any bigger. Congrats! Mark looks like a natural. Can't wait to see more pics! And we'll call you in a bit to see about coming over to meet him. But first, we'll let you recover for a couple of weeks.
Congratulations! He's so cute. Can't wait to meet him!
He is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. How is Lauren doing?
Our newest nephew is so Cute! I wish we could be there to hug and kiss him. Love you guys.
Congratulations Lauren and Mark! How exciting... and Adorable!!!
YES!! Congratulations- he's beautiful! I can't wait to meet him- hopefully tonight! I hope you guys can get some rest and that all the recovering goes well.
Congrats! He is a beautiful baby. Enjoy the newborn stage because it sure doesn't last long!
Congratulations Mark and Lauren! Great name too! Hope you are doing well!
Hammbone! Lauren! We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment