Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas Prep #2

After making sugar cookies, Sean spent the night. That allowed Megan to get things ready for the next morning.
Hunter, Sean, Bennett, and I stopped at Fred Myer for some festive Christmas shirts. Unfortunately, the lighting wasn't too good and the kids were too excited to stand still to get a good picture of each of them.
 First we started out with Gingerbread houses. Each boy had their own and each was VERY particular about how they designed it.
 
 I think more candy may have been consumed than actually made it on the houses.
 Bennett didn't want any help. He knew where he wanted everything to go.
 
 After the sugar high, they camped out for a few minutes of a Christmas show.
 Then Grandma and Grandpa Slocombe arrived and they were ready for round 2, decorating the sugar cookies.
 More candy was consumed, I call it a success!
 

2 comments:

Nathan Fox said...

I am so glad that you and Megan live close and can do fun things together! Sisters (and cousins) are the best. Such cute boys, and such perfect Christmas activities.

Nathan Fox said...

(Oops. It says it's Nathan, but I'm
Camille writing this.)