We often get a knock on the door around 3:45
The neighbor boys are home from school and ready to play in the cul-de-sac.
Today was superhero day.
Hunter grabbed his cape and was off and running.
Until he had to stop to "tie his shoe"
His gang had moved on without him so he decided join them down the street. At lightening speed with his shoelace still untied.
Hunter has not yet learned how to tie his own shoe, but don't tell him that.
If you look closely it involves meticulous wrapping of the laces around themselves and pulling as tight as possible. It just might be his super power because it takes me FOREVER to get them undone!
Once it was accomplished it was time to get back with the gang.
To show off their best superhero moves
and their stylish capes. Watch out!!
Off they go
I think this sums the whole afternoon up. I wish I was 3!
p.s. the shirt Hunter is wearing is now located in the "too small" bin. Some superheroes like to show a little skin ;)
1 comment:
I love it!!!! What a cutie and how fun to have boys similar in age to play with.
Post a Comment