I had way too much fun preparing Halloween food this year. With all the ideas on the web I could have hosted a dozen parties and still had more to make. I reigned myself in and made the following.
A crowd favorite, used Q-tips and Band-aids. The Q-Tips really were gross but I had all the supplies on hand and added them at the last minute.
Chocolate covered pretzels that looked like fingers.
Apple monster mouths with carmel toffee dip.
And mummy dogs! I didn't have to host the party, just attend, so I felt like I could really have fun with the food!
Here is our little skeleton getting ready for the party.
And mommy skeleton with baby. I made this using my shillouette machine.
Dad was the punk rocker, minus the snakeskin pants that fell apart. We played minute to win it games at the party and won a Subway Gift card!! I had to pull most of the weight after Mark got sick spinning around doing the toilet paper mummy wrap.
After the party Hunter found daddy's drill and was very intent on helping!
And on the real Halloween.... SNOW!! We attempted to go to the trunk-or-treat (pictured below) and showed up a few minutes late and only found a few cars left. We bundled Hunter up underneath his skeleton costume so people could still see it. The only problem was when he looked up to say trick-or-treat he couldn't see because of all the snowflakes in his eyes.
He was very good at saying it and thank you to each person that gave him the prized candy! Even though he doesn't look too happy he seemed to be having a good time and wanted to keep going.
He was very good at saying it and thank you to each person that gave him the prized candy! Even though he doesn't look too happy he seemed to be having a good time and wanted to keep going.
We opted for going to Grandma and Grandpa Hamm's house and hanging out instead of being so cold and wet. A real Alaskan Halloween!
1 comment:
those band aids and q tips are seriously disgusting! But creative. I love the costumes too.
Post a Comment