I couldn't wait for October so I could put Hunter in his Frankenstein shirt/socks. Who knew Frankenstein could be so cute.
As I've mentioned before, I love this time of year. The leaves have fallen and the sun is still shining. It's cold but not too cold that you have to completely bundle up.
This last week also meant Hunter has been with us for 9 months. It is amazing to think he's been out as long as he was in me and what a difference 9 months makes. He is about 19 lbs and 28 inches long.

He started crawling during General Conference a few weeks ago and has picked up speed. He kindly waited for Mark to be home after 4 weeks of traveling to start his crawling. 
He has chosen to bottle feed recently, which was a little hard on mom, but he LOVES his bottle and can hold it himself so I have come to like it. He has been known to finish his bottle and offer the empty one to Riley ( a friends son that I watch) who drinks a lot slower and still has a full bottle. He still wakes up once during the night for a bottle and diaper change but other than that is sleeping from about 9pm to 8 am.
He started crawling during General Conference a few weeks ago and has picked up speed. He kindly waited for Mark to be home after 4 weeks of traveling to start his crawling.
Now, he is into EVERYTHING! A few of his favorite things are to chase Mia around, eat Cheerios (from his tray as well as the ones on the floor that I don't find fast enough), shred and chew on paper, empty out any and every drawer/cupboard, eat whatever we are eating (fish, vegetable, rice, etc.), laugh really hard when tickled, grunt when he wants more food, jabber and talk, go on walks, etc.
He has chosen to bottle feed recently, which was a little hard on mom, but he LOVES his bottle and can hold it himself so I have come to like it. He has been known to finish his bottle and offer the empty one to Riley ( a friends son that I watch) who drinks a lot slower and still has a full bottle. He still wakes up once during the night for a bottle and diaper change but other than that is sleeping from about 9pm to 8 am.
4 comments:
Adorable! My favorite time of year in AK too. Thanks for the Hunter update.
Seriously...I just want to nibble those cheeks.
Those pictures are ADORABLE! He looks like such a happy boy! I miss fall in Alaska, thanks for the great pictures :)
adorable. It makes me happy to hear about parents that truly treasure their children.
Post a Comment