Hunter is awake for longer periods of time now so I thought we would have a little photo shoot today. He is adorable and we absolutely love him. Enjoy!
( This one was from Sunday, already wearing his tie to church)
Look at those cheeks! Don't you just want to kiss them.
I just want to jump through and love on that little guy!!! I think he did get our family nose after all. He's as cute as one of my babies you got super lucky!AHHHHG you make me want another but ....not yet!
I agree with Michelle. I think he has a Slocombe nose. He's adorable! Guess what...I'm coming to Ak July 7-21. YAY! I can't wait to see you and your little guy (who won't be that little when I finally see him)!
5 comments:
He is SOOO Cute!
Love the pictures; great time for the new camera. He has cute pouty lips.
I just want to jump through and love on that little guy!!! I think he did get our family nose after all. He's as cute as one of my babies you got super lucky!AHHHHG you make me want another but ....not yet!
I agree with Michelle. I think he has a Slocombe nose. He's adorable! Guess what...I'm coming to Ak July 7-21. YAY! I can't wait to see you and your little guy (who won't be that little when I finally see him)!
What gorgeous pictures! Love them!
Post a Comment