Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Today happens to be one month since Hunter was born. Since it takes forever to upload pictures to Blogger I decided to create a Smilebox so that I could show off more photos of Hunter. He is growing fast and is so handsome. I enjoy having little photo shoots with him, especially when he is awake. Hope you enjoy this valentines day treat. We miss all our family and wish we could celebrate with you. Hunter and I cannot wait to come visit our family in Utah and Vegas this next week!


Click to play this Smilebox photobook: 1 month old
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

4 comments:

JDS said...

Very cute Lauren!

robinson said...

He is a very handsome boy Lauren and Mark. Have fun with him. He soon grows up.

Sam and Carmin said...

Wow! He is starting to really get his own look. A very handsome son you have, Mark and Lauren!

When you get back from your trip, we'll have to come over and meet Baby Hunter. Have fun travelling! Good luck with managing all the equipment (the baby is the easy part) while you travel by yourself.

Ben or Sarah said...

well done, and precious baby. 5 more weeks for me.