Monday, December 14, 2009
Baby Shower
I had a wonderful baby shower a few weekends ago. It was absolutely perfect. #1 my sister flew up and surprised me. She lives out of the country but was vi sting the lower 48 for a few weeks. She took a two day detour (without husband and 3 boys) to come up to Alaska and see me pregnant. Almost the whole family will be spending Christmas in California, but I am not able to fly so this was my Christmas/Baby surprise! Somehow my sister and I didn't get a picture together, which is a bummer, but she was there and that is all that counts.
Everyone got to sit around and talk, eat delicious soup, and Mama Hamm rolls. It was a very low key party and very enjoyable.
Everyone was extremely generous and provided our little boy with so many wonderful gifts (as you can see below)! I love how soft and small everything is! The baby shower was at Kristi Morehead's home (she was my YW leader growing up) and her darling little girl enjoyed bringing me all the gifts to unwrap. I felt like Christmas came early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment