Sunday, November 15, 2009

Were in the single digits- 9 weeks

As of tomorrow I have nine weeks until my due date. My sister was commenting that she hasn't seen a belly shot in a while and since she lives on the other side of the world she won't get the in-person view. We are approaching month 8 and feeling pretty good, just a bit tired with a constant cold from the kiddos at school.
Friday morning, ready to begin another fabulous school day.

And as always Mia wanted to get in on the picture as well! Too bad I look like I have a pumpkin on my head.

2 comments:

Sue said...

9 weeks!?!?!? That's all? When did that happen? It seems like just yesterday you were telling me you were pregnant. I guess it has been a while. Benson is 5 months this week. Craziness!!!

Ryanne said...

You are definitely sporting a very pregnant belly. And the pumpkin head made us laugh.