Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thanksgiving & Oh Christmas Tree

We had a very quiet Thanksgiving. Mark and Dad Slocombe went out hiking in the morning while my mom and I split the food chores. At Mark's request I made this banana creme pie that actually turned out delicious. I also made rolls and sweet potatoes while Mom made the turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes.

Since Mark was going to be out of town for several weeks we decided to put up the Christmas tree so that he could enjoy it on his weekends home. Plus it helped me to get through the alone time. Well, Mia also thought it was a good idea and enjoyed being a part of the process.

She was running around crazy as we got out all the Christmas decorations. Then she sat and admired them. And then....


She decided to become part of the Christmas tree. Batting at ornaments has become her new favorite game.
Merry Christmas from the Christmas Tree Cat!




1 comment:

Sue said...

I love the pic with Mia in the tree! I got a new phone again so I don't have your number. Please call. Love ya!