My sister Michelle had her baby this weekend. He was born at 11:11 am on Saturday October 25, 2008. He is absolutely perfect; 6lbs 10oz, 19 inches long. We decided that his cry was even cute. My mom and I were there when he was born, along with Chris. We walked in only about 2 minutes before he was born. He came a lot quicker than the others. It was beautiful and amazing and Michelle did a great job! I am excited to be around to hold him and love him. Zach (4) and Ethan (3 in NOV.) were excited to see and meet him. I brought them a clown cake and Michelle bought them a new movie from baby Graham. They were more excited to play with Mom's bed that moved up and down will cool buttons. They were excused to leave not too long after arriving, Michelle needed to rest. What an awesome weekend with our growing family! After going out to dinner on Saturday night I took Mark to meet Graham. It was fun to spend some time with Michelle and Chris and their new little one! Sorry if the pictures are not the greatest, he was bundled up pretty tight and there was a lot going on in the room.
Michelle with Graham a few minutes after birth.
Proud Grandma Slocombe.
After his first bath he was bundled up and ready to cuddle!
1 comment:
Congratulations to Michelle and Chris. Graham is really cute! It's really cool that you were able to be there!
Post a Comment