Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm so Glad when Daddy comes home...

 In my frantic rush to get ready for church this is what my boys get to do...
 While Mark is at meetings and I take a shower and try to look presentable, in one the 2 Sunday outfits that still fit over my 7 1/2 month belly, the iPad is Hunter's treat.  This is what I came out to on Sunday.
 Then last night Hunter discovered a sweet grapefruit.  He hovered this close the entire time Mark tried to eat it.
 We couldn't stop laughing as he completely invaded Mark's space to see everything and get his share of the grapefruit.
Someone mentioned at the ward Christmas party that Hunter has Mark's hair and I think this photo confirms it.  I mentioned back that they look even more similar because the barber that cuts both of their hair only knows one cut, and that barber would be me!

1 comment:

Ryanne said...

Mark and Hunter look so cute together; its fun seeing these pictures.