Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bennett William Hamm

On December 13th, 2011, 2:17 PM, we welcomed Bennett William Hamm into our family.  He came six weeks earlier than expected, but we are very happy to have him in our family.  Lauren came home today from the hospital (12/17/2011), but Bennett needs to grow a little stronger in the NICU before he is allowed to come home.  The nurses and doctors at Providence Children's Hospital are miracle workers and we are truly grateful for their skill, knowledge, and compassion.  We hope to bring our baby boy home before the end of the year.






3 comments:

Ryanne said...

He is such a beautiful/handsome baby! I love all the pictures. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lauren, what a sweet, precious little baby you have. I wish I could give you a hug right now. I love you! I will be praying for your speedy recovery and for your baby to join you at home as quickly as possible.

xoxox,
Jill

Allie said...

beautiful! our babes our always early and need to tan up a bit under the lights.congrats and what a great lil' xmas present