When Mark and I were looking at our house 4 years ago we said " the kitchen could use some work starting with these knobs." Well, 4 years later I finally did something about it!
I have cleaned these cupboards many times before but this time I scrubbed them down. Thank you Magic Eraser!
As each one was thoroughly scrubbed I took off the old knob and added a new one.
What a difference! The cupboards are still old but they look a lot nicer now!
And then there's the cupboards inside.
After seeing the idea and labels on this blog I decided that I needed to update my organization. I love that everything is clearly marked and has a space. I made my own vinyl labels and bought the containers at Wal-Mart, just like Landee.
I've been hanging all the picture frames that I had collecting dust behind the couch.
And these lights in the bathroom just had to go.
Along with the sea shell toilet seat lid.
If I lean over too far I feel like lava is shooting up my chest and if I get woken up at night I might as well get up and do a project because there is no chance I'm getting back to sleep for a while.
All this must be explained by the fact that Baby Hamm #2 is on its way.
For those of you who don't see me on a regular basis SURPRISE! Baby boy is due in January and we are very excited. Mark is shocked by my intense nesting but other than that everything is going well and we are looking forward to this next adventure.
All this must be explained by the fact that Baby Hamm #2 is on its way.
For those of you who don't see me on a regular basis SURPRISE! Baby boy is due in January and we are very excited. Mark is shocked by my intense nesting but other than that everything is going well and we are looking forward to this next adventure.
My sister and I posing with our pregnant bellies (more about this to follow!).
4 comments:
Love the new knobs! Keep the blogging coming.
Due in January ~ That is getting close! Congratulations!
Yay! I'm glad you like Landee's site :D It all looks fantastic! Love the cupboards!
So exciting! We are so happy for you guys! You look great (as usual) Lauren.
Post a Comment