I love sugar cookies. This year I used the Wilton Royal Icing and was able to do some fun decorations.
The only problem is that I don't only enjoy decorating them, I enjoy eating them a little too much and not as many got delivered as I had hoped. I made them the week before V-day because we were in Juneau for V-day.
Hunter is getting bigger and smarter every day. Still hasn't gotten the whole eating nicely with a spoon (or spoons in this case) down but he sure enjoys being independent.
The entire time I took his pictures this day he had his mouth wide open. What a happy guy.
With his FAVORITE toy, a fire truck that he can push around, sit on, and push buttons that sing and talk. What more could a boy want?
Using it to walk across the room. Since these pictures he has begun to walk without the help of the fire truck!!
Thanks Aunt Heather for the cute adventure outfit. Our big boy has jumped up to 18 month clothes and it fits perfect!
And the fake pout!
He was sad because he wanted the gate open. He is good at going up and down the stairs safely but I can't give up the gate because he would escape too often, at least this way I can keep him on one level of the house. Oh the trouble he could get into by sneaking downstairs, he would be in heaven.
1 comment:
He's getting so big! Benson and him wear the same size now. hahaha I love his hat in the last picture.
Post a Comment