Hunter is 7 1/2 months old and a sweet boy to be around. I cannot get enough of his smiles and luckily he gives them freely.

Stats: About 27 inches
Around 18 lbs
2 teeth on the bottom
Sitting up very nicely
Rolling both ways
Scooting backwards and in circles on his stomach as he plays with toys
Moves from sitting to rocking on hands and knees and then slides onto his stomach

Hunter loves to eat! He still nurses but loves baby food and food from the table. He eats potatoes, brocolli, salmon, and pears from Grandma's dinner table and hollers for more. He feeds hiself puffs and biter buscuits and always wants to eat something if he sees anyone eating around him. He also likes to eat grass and leaves while mom picks raspberries so I am waiting for him to figure out they don't taste that good.

This is his grunting face, I am glad I captured it because it is the funniest sound.

I wish I could bottle up his giggles.
2 comments:
I love the photo shoot! He is adorable!
He is TOO cute! :)
Post a Comment