
My best friend from High School and College came home to AK for a week or so. We got to hang out several times and enjoyed spending time together in this new phase of life: as moms!


Sue's son Benson is 1 and Hunter is 6 months. It was amazing to see how much they learn in such a short period of time. Benson looks a lot like his mom, so cute with those big bright eyes.

Hunter enjoyed watching Benson rule the house as he ran around and got into everything. I better start baby proofing now!

Benson never had a pacifier but very few babies/toddlers can seem to resist Hunter's pacifier on a string! I loved having Sue in town and am still scheming in my head on how we can get her to move back up here.
2 comments:
Scheme away sister! I loved spending so much time with you while I was in AK.
those are some professional quality photos. Love the one of you and hunter on the ground. Fun times.
Post a Comment