Thursday, June 10, 2010

Favorite room in the House

Hunter's room is the favorite room in the house for many....this is the skirt that goes around the crib.
And Mia's new favorite place to hide.

Sometimes after we put Hunter down for the night we can't find Mia anywhere. We crack open Hunter's door and she races out from hiding under the bed.

Hunter has the most complete room in the house. It has been painted, has curtains, and is decorated. Those that don't live close haven't seen it all put together.

Recently I made Hunter a mobile. He absolutely loves it. If you tap a branch they all spin around and he loves to watch it. This picture was taken of it in the kitchen while I was still trying to get it to hang straight, but it is now above his crib.
These are the birds up close. I got the idea from the Homemade by Jill blog. It is perfect for his room and it was a fun project that didn't cost much.

Here is Hunter kicking his legs on the changing table. His legs never seem to stop moving! This outfit was a gift from his cousins in Utah and it was an absolute favorite, you can't beat a fleece lined jumpsuit for Alaska. He loves looking at the light coming through his curtains and all the bright colors.



I too love spending time in this room and I think Hunter likes it too.


2 comments:

Julie said...

love those curtains!!

Ryanne said...

His room looks so peaceful and relaxing, it looks really good. Thanks for the picture of him in his outfit:) He looks great in green.