Yesterday I received a call from my Dad around lunch time. He told me that the Sand Lake Ward had been called to retrieve a 'roadkill moose' from near an elementary school. I had an errand to run, but afterwards I met up with him and another church member to help them skin out the moose.
A co-worker of mine from Idaho came along, and we helped skin out part of the moose and take off one of the hind quarters before returning to work. We were careful to not get any blood on our clothes and washed up before getting back in important things like auditing. All part of a days work in Anchorage... right?
Below is a link to the local newspaper that reported on the story. Read some of the comments if you want to laugh, they are pretty funny.
-Mark
http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/320711.html
1 comment:
Remember those times you were chased by moosen?
Maybe you should tell those stories...breathing like a charging moose is the FUNNEST.
Post a Comment