Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crazy Mia


My nephew Ethan (3) recently asked if our kitten Mia had ever reached the ceiling. Well if you know Ethan, or you read my sisters blog, you know that Ethan is the curious one and gets into everything. He was climbing ladders the day he learned how to walk. Well, after we told him that Mia is too small to reach all the way to the ceiling he suggested that " if she uses a ladder she can make it to the ceiling." We told him that he could teach her when he comes to visit later this summer.


Well, Ethan must have some pshychic abilities because Mia reached the ceiling!! Mark was standing on a chair replacing the smoke detector in the hallway. As he was screwing the new one in Mia climbed up his pants, then his shirt, then sat on his bicep and stretched herself up and reached the ceiling. AMAZING. She stayed up there for almost a minute but unfortunately I had to walk past them to get the camera and she came down to see what I was doing.



I did happen to get another of her funny moment on camera because it lasted so long. I was blowing up 60 balloons recently for a young women's activity and Mia was having a blast. I then put all the balloons into a trash bag except for two that had a piece of paper in them for a special relay. One of these balloons, the pink one, had a lot of static cling sitting on the couch. Static and cat fur are instantly attracted and this is what ensued.


My favorite is the little swager down the hall. I took several videos so that I can show Mark when he gets back to town. I couldn't be the only one to enjoy these funny moments. (sorry about the camera flip near the end)

3 comments:

Michelle S.J. said...

That was awesome! A Youtube moment in your very own home. I was surprised the cat needed a ladder plus the biceps because Marks biceps are so huge naturally.

Michelle S.J. said...

We can't wait to meet Mia.(Z & E) By the way I have a cowboy costume on over my jammies.(E) (Z)Dear Mia I can't wait to see your skills. It was so funny that she climbed up to touch the ceiling. (E)Guess what we finally got our stuff.

Bye! Love You Miss You(Screaming)
The End.

lisa slocombe said...

lauren, that is HILARIOUS! it should go on america's funniest home videos! thanks for sharing.